05-26-2012 12:09 PM
Hello,I recently used the warranty of my laptop and the motherboard was changed, but the Hard Disk is the same, so still is Windows 7 with all software, but the Nvidia Drivers, and the Control Panel, need to be re-installed due to the GPU in this Z470 is not integrated. I downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo page, but, when I try to open de Control Panel, I received this message: " You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU". I want the original software, to activate/deactivate correctly the GPU. In addition, with this issue, the laptop battery have around 2 hours, and with the original Nvidia software, normally have 3.5 hours.
I will thanks if somebody can help me.
05-29-2012 04:20 AM
Hello epmespam and welcome to community,
Kindly uninstall Intel and Nvidia driver then restart the laptop.
Download the Intel and Nvidia driver, install Intel driver first then Nvidia driver
07-22-2012 04:20 PM
1. download http://treexy.com/products/driver-fusion.aspx
2. right click to install as administrator
3. go to control panel>programs and uninstall Nvidia (don't reboot) and Intel drivers
4. reboot and push F8 due restarting Windows -> go to save mode boot
5. use Driver Fusion -> CTRL+check on the list Nvidia and Intel drivers (all)
6. remove them by clicking and reboot
7. install new Intel downloaded drivers right clicking as administrator
9. install new Nvidia downloaded drivers right clicking as administrator -> go to Experienced mode and chceck box with Clean Instalation (option)
Should be ok
07-24-2012 03:36 PM
Please try drivers below
Graphics (4) WIN 7 64 BIT
Graphics (4) WIN 7 32 BIT
08-07-2012 04:33 PM
Hello, thanks but it didn't work. When I try to open the Nvidia Panel, the system says that I don't have any video card attached to the PC. The original software shows an icon in the notification area in the taskbar similar to a grid with some colors, I can't find him.