Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BaliR
Paper Tape
Views: 234
Message 1 of 2

OPUS IT Singapore | Poor service standards

** Warning about OPUS IT Service Singapore **

Lenovo was my alltime favourite choice over the years.

Sad to day it lost credibility by choosing a low level service provider OPUS IT as a partner.

My case:

Noticed a defect on my new 500S last month and as it is under warranty, walked in to OPUS Lenovo service center

(thought LENOVO@140 Paya Lebar Road will be crowded), I was been told that LENOVO will be contacting me in a week and I will get my laptop back in 3 weeks.

Waited for 4 weeks, never even got a call from Lenovo- tried to reach OPUS but the number they gave never goes through it just disconnects every time, tried to reach them on mail but no response.

Finally called Leanov support directly  and explained my situation only to know that they don't have any record of my case and will now try to reach OPUS for details and asked me wait for a call from OPUS. 

.....5th week since submission & still waiting 

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 213
Message 2 of 2

Re: OPUS IT Singapore | Poor service standards

Bali

Could you check your PM?  Thanks

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors