Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
weregoingunion
Punch Card
Views: 197
Message 11 of 13

Re: Onekey Theater Doesn't Run/Execute (Y500)

I had the same problem too.  Onekey Theatre just disappeared.  I had changed it to "movie" and didn't want it to be permanently stuck on that.  So I saw the program inside D:\Drivers and ran it and now the icon is back.  It's on "normal" now and I will ignore the program forever... 

evertide
Paper Tape
Views: 177
Message 12 of 13

@LenBlazer - You can't change the startup impact. It just shows how much of an impact running it has on the startup. I am trying the changing of the regedit thing, it was set to 0. I'll edit this post when I've restarted to update on whether it works.

Edit: It doesn't work. 

Untitled.png

@dragnoak Nope. I only have a C: and an E:, both of which don't contain any Onekey Theater drivers as far as I can see. 

@weregoingunion I can't find any driver files... : (

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 168
Message 13 of 13

@evertide wrote:

@LenBlazer - You can't change the startup impact. It just shows how much of an impact running it has on the startup. I am trying the changing of the regedit thing, it was set to 0. I'll edit this post when I've restarted to update on whether it works.

Edit: It doesn't work. 

Untitled.png

@dragnoak Nope. I only have a C: and an E:, both of which don't contain any Onekey Theater drivers as far as I can see. 

@weregoingunion I can't find any driver files... : (

That is what I have stated in my last post that the startup impact setting can't be change. And if you can't chnage the autostart settings in the registry, as stated you have the restore to a date prior to changing the program setting (this is the one that I did when I encounter the problem - of course at first reinstallation is effective but for whatever reason the problem reoccurred I have to resort to restore). Note restore does not mean you have to use OKR restore but windows restore.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors