Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsakhan
Punch Card
Views: 1,620
Message 161 of 163

Re: Ordered Windows 7, got Vista.

This is not going to Resolved any time soon. 

I filed  a case again Lenovo via BBB. False Promises, Incomplete Orders, No Support What SO Ever. 

I think more people should file Dispute against Lenovo via Better Business Bureau plus also do a credit card dispute so at least you don't get charged interest while this is acting as a paper weight. 

nhdiesel
Punch Card
Views: 1,598
Message 162 of 163

Don't waste your time. BBB is a joke. You file a complaint, they ask the other party to respond, then file the result. Nothing more happens, other than your complaint going on a list with anyone else who has a complaint. They don't have power to go after a company, or get your money, or any result for that matter. they are simply an institution who keeps records of complaints. It makes people feel better to file complaints with them, but going out on the street and yelling your complaint to anyone walking past will have more effect.

As you can tell this must have really had them shaking in their boots, and obviously they really changed their ways:

http://triangle.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2007/10/15/story2.html

Jim

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 1,293
Message 163 of 163

Split this thread and locked it.  Please see Mark's update with the resolution in the new sticky at:

http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-and-U-series-Laptops/Resolution-Ordered-Windows-7-got-Vista/td-...

Thanks!

keep-calm-it-s-a-thinkpad-sm2.jpg

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane
nonnymouselenovoff1.gif

2015 X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I AM one of those crazy ThinkPad zealots!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

I am not a Lenovo employee

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors