Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wnsk
What's DOS?
Views: 232
Message 1 of 2

P51 sd card slot broken physically

I have use P51 sd card slot for only few times to transfer photo to the computer and I never put sd card in a wrong direction to the slot. 

Last time I wanna eject sd card and it just cant pop out so that I try a few time to inject and eject and it just cant

Finally I pull the sd card out and there are few metal pin come out also.

How come I use the card slot correctly and it just broken and lenovo staff said that it is not in warranty coverage?

p.s. I have already change the whole mainboard and the monitor after I receive this P51 few days. Seems the whole computer have problem, and card slot broken after I change the mainboard and monitor a month.

It is totally product quality problem!

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 182
Message 2 of 2

Re: P51 sd card slot broken physically

Hi wnsk! Thank you for reaching out to us. You may want to check the manufacturers limited warranty coverage here: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/thinkcentre_pdf/l505-0010-02_en.pdf?CID=ww:lenovosoc....

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors