07-19-2015 02:29 PM
07-19-2015 03:30 PM
07-19-2015 03:39 PM
- Lenovo ThinkPad 8 with an unstable Bluetooth connection and internal memory slower than of a flashdrive
07-20-2015 12:12 AM
07-20-2015 03:32 AM
07-20-2015 07:24 AM
Try to uninstall the latest NVIDIA drivers and revert back to one of the older versions.
I can recommend 335.23 or 347.25 (or 347.88)
Also, it would be great if you could post a screenshot of your CPUHWMonitor after 30 mins of gaming.
07-20-2015 07:48 AM
07-20-2015 07:57 AM
Ok sure, below are the detailed instructions on uninstalling NVIDIA drivers.
1) Go to Nvidia.com and download the drivers for your GPU and OS.
If its GT755M and windows 8.1 64 bit, download these drivers, they are stable -
2) Go to Control Panel > Device manager > Display
3) Right click on NVIDIA GT755M GPU and click Uninstall. (You can do this for both)
4) Go to Control Panel > Programs & Features, Uninstall everything related to NVIDIA including the Geforce Experience.
5) Restart the system.
6) Now, wait for the auto-install of your GPU's, the screen may flash and can turn black, wait for 5 minutes.
7) Now, Open NVIDIA Control Panel and Enable SLI. To enable SLI you can watch the last part if this video -
8) Download FRAPS and CPU HWMonitor, run them both and try to play a game now and see how is the performance. Check the temperatures in HWMonitor and the fps in the game.
9) If performance if not satisfactory, then Install the drivers downloaded in Step 1 and Repeat Step 8.
Let me know if you have any doubt in the instructions.
07-21-2015 01:29 AM