Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Blue Screen Again
0 Kudos

Problem: Lenovo idea-pad Z570 screen blank(no power) while startup after windows 7 logo flag

[ Edited ]

Hi ,
This is Rahul,I brought a new laptop on 06-12-2011,Lenovo Ideapad  Z570 core i3 . It has a  pre installed Windows7 home basic , laptop worked fine till yet , not much of  computing  problem , but  from this weekI'm noticing  When booting Windows 7 x64 on my  z570 , right after the "Starting Windows" screen , Laptop screen goes blank(no signal/power as i've connected an external  lcd desktop monitior to it , and same thing happen 1 min signal out) for 1 minute(or1 ½ min)  typically.  After that , the logon screen appears as normal and everything works normally and but  shutting down is also unusually slow( like 3 ½ mins). I have uninstalled all unnecessary programs and also msconfig boot load only MS application  ,updated the bios, graphics , camera drivers  from lenovo support . check  it  all . Nothing seems to be curing this problem .  

pls help asap.

p.s check problem video : http://youtu.be/cZJz6wuYjLs      (check screen goes  no signal for 1min)

Blue Screen Again
0 Kudos

Re: Problem: Lenovo idea-pad Z570 screen blank(no power) while startup after windows 7 logo flag

Any other got the same screen problem?

Highlighted
What's DOS?
0 Kudos

Re: Problem: Lenovo idea-pad Z570 screen blank(no power) while startup after windows 7 logo flag

i am also facing the same problem(core i5). But some times it use to start normally without any screen blank

Punch Card
0 Kudos

I don't have this problem, but because it appears after Windows has started to boot up I would put the blame with Windows doing something funky. Seeing as you've updated drivers etc, I'd personally backup my data and re-install Windows / recover to factory settings using One Key Recovery in this case and see if it fixes it.
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

I reinstall my OS then also the same problem is there