Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CTmtbkr
Paper Tape
Views: 1,163
Message 1 of 3

Problem connecting to internet with Levono3000 Y410

I am unable to connect to the internet with my girlfriends Lenovo3000 Y410.  She was using a laptop connect card (GT MAX 3.6 Express) when it stopped working.  I have tried to connect directly was my DSL (open) connection but with no success.  This is not a wireless issue.

I have uninstalled the GT MAX 3.6 Express program but this did not help.   I also went to the LAN Connection Status box in Network Connections and clicked the Diagnose tab.  The message read (The network adapter “Local Area Connection” is not correctly configured to use the IP protocol.)  In addition, below the previous stated message is another message stating (The network adapter “Broadcom 590x 10/100 Ethernet” is experiencing driver or hardware related issues.”  If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Highlighted
harlekin
Punch Card
Views: 1,159
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem connecting to internet with Levono3000 Y410

Reset your IP Settings of the Ethernetadpter. If you connected with a Router with standart settings your computer gets an IP automaticly. Otherwise you have to set the IP parameters manually. Hope this will help you.
CTmtbkr
Paper Tape
Views: 1,142
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem connecting to internet with Levono3000 Y410

Thank you.  I did try this but it didn't help.  Do you have any other suggestions?  Or can someone else help?  Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors