Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khyons21
What's DOS?
Views: 237
Message 1 of 2

Problem with Z565 startup

Hi, I have a problem with my laptop, I was using it normally like everyday, but when i came home today and tried to turn on the laptop wasnt responding, the power indicator is on but the screen is totally off. The only light on is the mute indicator. I pressed the fn+f2 but nothing happened. I tried to hold the power button for 60 sec without any source of power and it is not working. Tried with and external display but i think my laptop is gone. I dont know if someone can help me. By the way my lap runs only with the ac adapter because the battery died 2 years ago.
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 207
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem with Z565 startup

Hi Khyons21,

Welcome to Lenovo forums.

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with the system not starting.

When you power on the system cab you hear windows login sound, if yes this might be issue with the LCD, if there no sound then there is a issue with motherboard as the motherboard might be faulty. Please visit the nearest service centre

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I’m sure they will be a great help.

Hope this helps. Do post back if issue persists!

Best regards,

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors