Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stoyannenkov
Paper Tape
Views: 215
Message 1 of 5

Problem with drivers windows 10

Hallo,
my laptop is lenovo y570. Yesterday I update my windows7 to windows 10 and now I have problems with my drivers. I haven't thermal management,one key recovery and one key theater, can't find this drivers in internet too, which support windows 10. Can I take help for this, because my buttons for thermal management and for one key theater didn't work now.
Thank you

stoyannenkov
Paper Tape
Views: 213
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problem with drivers windows 10

my battery management didn't work too

kamalnath
Token Ring
Views: 196
Message 3 of 5

Hi there

Since when i looked at your product support page here it doesnt show anything related to windows 10 only upto wiindows 8 is supported which means that windows 10 is not supported.... Out of frustration you can use the windows 8 versions of problematic drivers & see if that works....

Cheers

Kamal

Dont forget to click KUDOS button(right down this sentence)if i have helped you....Ask any questions or Doubts,iam always ready to help.... Smiley Happy
stoyannenkov
Paper Tape
Views: 191
Message 4 of 5

Thank you, but i can't see anything in this link for one key theater and thermal management
kamalnath
Token Ring
Views: 179
Message 5 of 5

Hi,Since there was no driver then you are out of luck.... I have found energy management driver here.... there was no thermal mangement driver & one key theatre.... Be sure to install that in compatibility mode set to win 8... Smiley Happy

Thanks

Kamal

Dont forget to click KUDOS button(right down this sentence)if i have helped you....Ask any questions or Doubts,iam always ready to help.... Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors