cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vj18
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,648
Message 1 of 6

Problem with lenovo z50-70 audio with dolby digital plus after updating to windows 10.

After upgrading to windows 10 all the required drivers were updated and installed by windows Update itself.
But then i noticed that the sound output is terrible on speakers and headphones audio jack specially. To fix this i uninstalled the audio driver "conexant smartaudio hd" and downloaded the audio driver from lenovo support website but still the problem exists.
Now i noticed when i turned off "dolby digital plus" the sound quality got much better on audio jack but on the speakers quality was good but the volume seems quite low when kept on max too. so i think there is some problem with dolby digital plus. 

Before on windows 8.1 it was just awesome.
Is there a fix available or a separate dolby digital plus for windows 10 available ??
plz help to fix this!

biriart
What's DOS?
Views: 2,583
Message 2 of 6

Re: Problem with lenovo z50-70 audio with dolby digital plus after updating to windows 10.

Hello. I'm having the same problem with the latest conexant audio driver. There's no bass in the sound, it's terrible, barely hearable. The only fix I know is to install the windows 8.1 conexant driver, on Win 10.

, and it should solve the problem. I hope they'll address the problem soon with the latest driver. It's the dolby application that is not working properly on the latest driver, not the conexant audio driver.

vippyrewar
Paper Tape
Views: 2,466
Message 3 of 6

Re: Problem with lenovo z50-70 audio with dolby digital plus after updating to windows 10.

i am also suffering with the same problem ..... no bass is there when dolby feature in on.... help

mariagio
Paper Tape
Views: 2,423
Message 4 of 6

how have you solve this problem?

Chefry22
Token Ring
Views: 2,379
Message 5 of 6

Bump

I'm also having this issue.

vippyrewar
Paper Tape
Views: 2,314
Message 6 of 6

SOLVED

GUYS !!!! THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH DOLBY ( NO BASS) AFTER INSTALLING LATEST DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 10 FROM LENOVO WEBSITE.....! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... UNINSTALL YOUR CONEXANT DRIVER AND DOWNLOAD CONEXANT DRIVER FROM LENOVO WEBSITE FOR WINDOWS 8.1 ......AND INSTALL THIS WINDOWS 8.1 DRIVER ....THIS WILL WORK PERFECTLY AS IT WORKED ON MY Z50

Top Kudoed Authors