Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community SuperMod
Message 21 of 24 (526 Views)

Re: Problems with Lenovo's Policies and Lenovo Turkey Customer Support

Don't know about Jamez, but Mark's inbox usually runs in the 3 digits. Since Mark asked you to send him the information, be patient. If you haven't heard back by Monday, send Mark (not Jamez) a reminder PM.

English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

2015 X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I AM one of those crazy ThinkPad zealots!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

I am not a Lenovo employee

Highlighted
Topics: 428
Kudos: 1,530
Solutions: 347
Message 22 of 24 (500 Views)

idumlumpinar,

I'll check for a later PM from you to see if I missed one.   I heard back from support in Turkey on Friday and they indicated they will follow up with you concerning your battery - I believe we can get that resolved.

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, X1 Carbon Gen 3, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1, ThinkPad tablet
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество
Serial Port
Message 23 of 24 (455 Views)

Hello guys, thanks to your team my issue regarding faulty battery has been resolved with a free replacement.

However i still have an unresolved case with Intel-VT. I see that Sony has provided a BIOS Update for some products. So, you should seriously consider this as well.

But, this won't stop me filing my case to court. I believe i have been waiting for a long time without any hope. So best way to passing this case to court.

I will keep you guys posted with news about my case. Thanks.

http://www.ismetdumlupinar.com
Community Moderator
Message 24 of 24 (446 Views)

unofficially, if you have phoenix bios, take a look at this thread

if you are looking for official solution, nothing else but you can wait.

top kudoed authors