11-30-2011 04:38 AM
Just want to clarify things out before I reformat my laptop with a fake windows 7 again. D:
1. I frequently get blue screen of death, I'm wondering what can be the possibilities why it happens. When I went to the Lenovo store last Sunday, he said that it isn't a hardware problem.
2. Does z460 has switchable graphics?
3. Recommended power plan when gaming and when just doing IMs and web browsing.
4. Is z460 versatile?
5. I always use my laptop for gaming and I wonder if I should increase the RAM. But I don't use games that has high specs, just games like RO & Grand Chase. (since B&S still haven't release yet)
6. Since my laptop gets blue screen, I only use a fake Windows 7 Ultimate since they didn't gave me a free Windows 7 -- I wonder if it's because of my OS. Should I buy one?
Sorry for my english, I'm not really that fluent.
12-07-2011 04:23 AM