Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobbyench
Fanfold Paper
Views: 293
Message 1 of 3

Random Y510P freezing

I mostly only play league of legends and this problem has been occuring for a while.. been extensivellllyyyyy doing "solutions" that i find from googling either I am messing up or it is just not related. These random 2-10second freezes can happen first game of League or it's 5th/10th etc sometimes it happens fairly frequently.

May I get some assistane please ?

Highlighted
Bobbyench
Fanfold Paper
Views: 292
Message 2 of 3

Re: Random Y510P freezing / Bluetooth mouse random disconnection

I mostly only play league of legends and this problem has been occuring for a while.. been extensivellllyyyyy doing "solutions" that i find from googling either I am messing up or it is just not related. These random 2-10second freezes can happen first game of League or it's 5th/10th etc sometimes it happens fairly frequently.

SLI 750m

24gb ssd

w8.1 64bit

4700mq

May I get some assistane please ?

Mod's Edit:  this post was merged with existing discussion rather than removed as it contains additional information.

Guru
Views: 274
Message 3 of 3

Re: Random Y510P freezing

It seems, that app or service is blocking access to CPU/IO/disk causing these freezes. As culpirt isn't know, you need to do disable ALL startup applications and non-Microsoft services. In order to do so, open msconfig. Sadly I don't remember exact layout of this app, but there will be definittely two tabs like services and startup. In services enable option to hide M$/Windows services and disable all services which are left. Other tab will have a link to Task Manager. Disable all apps from their list. After these changes reboot your laptop and test if issue is still present. If not, then check services/apps one-by-one to find which of them were the cause. And yes, I know, this will take some time...

------

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors