01-17-2013 02:07 AM
I already downloaded the driver of Bluetooth for windows 8 64x from "Support drivers & downloads" for my ideaPad Z580 .... when i install it .... amessage apears saying that there is no Bluetooth device detected ...........
or if it is installed also i cant find my Bluetooth device in device manager and conrol panel !!!! ??????
01-17-2013 02:10 AM - edited 01-17-2013 02:15 AM
Press Fn+F5 to get your wireless box then click bluetooth too on then install the bluetooth driver.
01-17-2013 02:58 AM
01-17-2013 03:46 AM
01-19-2013 12:42 AM
01-19-2013 12:46 AM
01-19-2013 12:52 AM
01-19-2013 02:04 PM
Try the following steps (they worked for my friend who has a different model, and it would have worked for me but my registry is corrupted).
1. Install Lenovo Energy Management for Windows 7 if you haven't already (get rid of Win 8 EM before you install it though)
2. Hit Fn + F5 and turn on Bluetooth.
3. Open Device Manager and look under devices for Unknown Device.
4. Update the driver for that device.
5. Restart if prompted.
6. You may have to use the energy management to turn bluetooth on and off, since it might not appear under the Win 8 wireless settings.
03-23-2013 06:05 AM
By the way, once you use the windows 7 management software to install the driver, you can install uninstall it and install the windows 8 management software (But don't do this if you care about the battery health thing that limits your battery to 60%)