Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navid_na2
What's DOS?
Views: 2,719
Message 41 of 43

Re: problem with lenovo z510 webcam

I am useing windows 8.1 and my camera quality is too bad! it is so dark and blury.

i have installed the last version of webcam driver and the problem is still exist.

moreover i have checked all configuration and tested another external webcam.

I think there is a problem with the bulit in camera in z510!

please let me know if you have any solution for this.

A112
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,611
Message 42 of 43

Hi,

Just wanted to know if any solution is there to this problem, I bought my Ideapad Z510, 2 weeks back, and the camera quality is extremely bad, Windows 8.1 runs on my system, it has a NVIDIA graphics card and i7 processor, I thought this would be an amazing laptop, but because of the poor support regarding this issue, I am thinking of returning it for a refund.

A112
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,579
Message 43 of 43

Hey,

So I did some research on this, and when I called up the customer care servicehere in India, They kind of made sense, (or maybe im just a little too oblivious to the TECHNICAL aspects of things, If I am then please do let me know).

What they said is:

- my camera is a 1.0 HD Webcam, 

so the quality is just 1MP for pictures, the 720p part kicks in only for videos / video chatting.

This kind of made sense considering that my 4 year old smart phone has a 5MP camera, and the quality of pictures are pretty bad. 

Considering my webcam has just 1 MP, it's quality should be worse, right?

Do let me know if what I understoo from this is correct, Because it would kind of answer everyone's problems here.

this is laptop that Lenove Ideapad Z510, check it out it says 1MP HD Camera.

http://www.thedostore.com/laptops/ideapad-laptops/ideapad-z510-with-hybrid-drive-back-lit-keyboard.h...

Cheers!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors