Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maruthi
Paper Tape
Views: 258
Message 1 of 3

Regarding Z 580 ideapad performance

Dear Forum,

I bought Ideapad Z 580 with Windows home basic (4 GB RAm and 720 gb hdd) one year  ago.For the last two months , my system performance is very slow.I am not able to open any folder and i am not able to play music  even its very very slow.While Booting black screen appears after that , the desktop display is coming.My hdd has lot of free space .Even i am not able to open the MS word 2010 starter .I am not able to fix the problem.

Please help me to resolve these problems.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 235
Message 2 of 3

Re: Regarding Z 580 ideapad performance

Welcome to the forum!

It is difficult to say what your problem maybe.  In could be a virus/malware infection or a corrupt file problem with the operating system itself.  The simpliest solution would be to backup any important information you may have on the hard drive and use the OneKey Recovery to completely restore your system back to its original condition.  Chapter 4 of the User Guide for your model will provide you with instructions on how to use the OneKey Recovery.

The link below is for the on-line version of your model's User Guide.....

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_z380z480z485z580z585_ug_v1.0_english.pdf

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 223
Message 3 of 3

Re: Regarding Z 580 ideapad performance

Be aware that if you use OKR, anything on the C drive that you have not backed up will be lost -- music, photos, documents,etc.

Do you have the problem with slowness when booting into Safemode?

What security programs are you using?

Try booting into Safemode with networking and see if you can download and run CCleaner slim  version (Do not use the registry cleaning component.) 

If possible, still in Safemode, follow by running Malwarebytes free version.

Let us know how that goes.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors