Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aslamshahrukh
Paper Tape
Views: 368
Message 1 of 6

Replacing the HDD to SDD Lenovo z500 Ideapad laptop

Hello,

I bought a new Lenovo z500 laptop with 1 TB HDD, so now i m going to change my HDD to SDD but i don't know how to create a partion as just like my HDD, because in my original HDD it's have a partion for recovery for windows 8, so i want to know that in which software i can make the partion for the recovery then i will copy my all backup files which came from the company site for recovery ... so please help me coz i don't want to lose this great feature of recovery in my laptop.

please send me the exact software name that i can make the same partion and then i can copy all the backup files.

partion.png

Mod Edit: Removed E-Mail address so the spam bots don't exploit it.

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 352
Message 2 of 6

Re: Replacing the HDD to SDD Lenovo z500 Ideapad laptop

Did you made some changes in the partitions of your hdd?

This is the partitions in the original hdd of my Z500 (except for the drive letters and the Disk number since I access it through another unit).

Original Hdd Partitions.JPG

aslamshahrukh
Paper Tape
Views: 338
Message 3 of 6

Yes my dear i just shrink the partion for D , and E drive. and my laptop is working properly of booting, recovery tools everything is fine i just want to change my HDD to SDD.

so please help me in this regards.

Waiting for prompt response

Best Regards

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 323
Message 4 of 6

OK since you seem to know on not to make the recovery program inoperational due to the resizing here is the source of the partition creation program. It is in one of the link indicated. Take note it does not include the OS. It only creates the partitions and the recovery operation for NOVO button.

aslamshahrukh
Paper Tape
Views: 299
Message 5 of 6

My Dear My laptop recovery system is perfect it's working but i want to change my HDD to SDD so i want to make a partion same like my HDD and want to transfer my all recovery data to SSD, so i can use Lenovo recovery option ...

so please help me in this regards....

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 290
Message 6 of 6

@aslamshahrukh wrote:

My Dear My laptop recovery system is perfect it's working but i want to change my HDD to SDD so i want to make a partion same like my HDD and want to transfer my all recovery data to SSD, so i can use Lenovo recovery option ...

so please help me in this regards....

Refer to : A DIY Project: Creating a bootable OKR 8 Recovery USB Flash Drive (Rev 1.1)

Top Kudoed Authors