Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrocha
Paper Tape
Views: 362
Message 1 of 4

Return / Run around

I am extremely dissatisfied with my Y560, and I would like to return it. However, its after 21 days, and I don’t want to pay the restocking fee because its not my fault. I just want a solid Lenovo computer. I first ordered the Y560 two months ago, and then when I received it, it was broken! I got the worst customer service . Then a month ago, I received my new computer, and it has been so disappointing. The space bar is broken and the battery is defective per technical support. I just don’t want this computer. I don’t want my money back, but just want a different model. I was thinking the T series. I don’t know where I should start because I will just get the run around like the first time. Can anyone help? Or any advice?

mjz
Blue Screen Again
Views: 233
Message 2 of 4

Re: Return / Run around

Hi mrocha, I just happened to find post and I have the same issue. I got my E420 and had a problem with it within a month of purchase but after 21 days. I got it repair and waited one and a half month to get it back. Now I get the same problem again. I want to change it to other model such as X series. So what did you do? Did you find any solution?

albchu
Paper Tape
Views: 226
Message 3 of 4

Hey, I just want  you to know that you're not the only people experiancing this. When I recieved my laptop, it refused to boot just a mere 3 days after unboxing. They took a month to fix it and just three months after that, its defective again. The customer service from Lenovo is some of the lowest quality service that I have ever experianced. This may very well be the first and last laptop I purchase from them. Such a waste of time and money.

Former Employee
Views: 203
Message 4 of 4

hey all,

apologies to hear on what had happen, could you all send me a PM with the following details :

Name:
Mobile:
Email:
MTM [machine type model]:

(To locate MTM - http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/FindProductNumber.page#find)

Serial Number (S/N):
Date of Purchase:
Case/Order Number : (if any)

Screenshot of Error(if applicable) : (upload it to a hosting site and paste the link here)

Location of unit : Home / Repair Center (delete where appropriate)

Description of issue :

Troubleshooting Taken : (if any)

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors