Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hoser44
Fanfold Paper
Views: 471
Message 1 of 3

Seriously, Customer Service???

For those of you looking to purchase a new computer or those that already have yours; I would like to share my experiences with you.  Let me warn you, I am NOT happy at all.

Exactly one year after buying my computer, it crashed.  Luckily I purchased a two-year extended warranty with included the on-site repair.  I called Tech Support and told them my issue and we set up an appointment for the on-site repair to take place exactly two days later.  The first time I called was on a Wednesday and my appt was supposed to be that Friday.  It is now over a week and I still have a $750 dust collector sitting in my room.  I called Tech Support several times within that week's time; the only thing they can tell me is "We will put a note on our system. The technician and us use this same system."  I have scheduled my appointment with this repair guy three different times and all three times he has not shown up.  So basically Lenovo as a company wants your money and does NOT care wether or not you get the service that you request.  They could care less if your computer works.  Why should they care, you already paid for it....   I would like to hear back from anyone that has had this situation happen to them or someone they know.  I wonder how many people Lenovo has taken advantage of with no intention of doing the right thing.  Makes you wonder if Lenovo is a Government entity with their lack of response..... Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

Former Administrator
Views: 463
Message 2 of 3

Re: Seriously, Customer Service???

hoser44,

Wow.    I assure you, this is not the kind of experience that we intend to provide.   I apologize.

Can you send me a private message with your contact information (name, address & phone), your system model (Y730, Y450, U350, etc) and your system serial number found on the bottom?  If you have the WNxxxxx service case, that would be handy as well.

I'd like to look into the situation and see why we haven't gotten the tech scheduled and ensure we do.   Looking through the forum, we seldom see a complaint about onsight service and while this is atypical, you have every reason to be frustrated.

Thanks for sharing your story so we have a chance to restore your confidence.

Best regards,

Mark

worthly
Punch Card
Views: 440
Message 3 of 3

Re: Seriously, Customer Service???

I'm not happy with my country's Levono service center also.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors