Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yamii
What's DOS?
Views: 1,102
Message 41 of 46

Re: Speaker/headphone/audio jack problem

I have the same problem with my laptop "Lenovo ideapad flex 15". It can not recognize my headphone and I try many headphone already, still no used. 

jayakris
What's DOS?
Views: 1,088
Message 42 of 46

A very similar problem here too.  Bought a 15.6 in Ideapad Flex 5 laptop a week ago.  The headphones do work, but do not seem to be recognized by the laptop.  Dolby won't come on, and says "Plug headphones or speakers into the audio jack to enable Dolby Audio".  No amount of rebooting or anything works.  I am pretty sure that the Dolby software came on and was working for 2 or 3 days at first, and I have hardly changed any serious settings except display colors etc, as far as I know.  Suddenly the laptop stopped recognizing the headphones which have remained plugged in most of the time (and still output standard stereo sound though without any Dolby effects).   When I check control panel > sound > Playback,  I only see the built-in speakers listed, and no headphones.  So I can see why Dolby doesn't think the headphones are there.  Any help?

Same thing if I plug in another pair of pheadphones, or a pair of speakers.  They all work with standard stereo, but the laptop doesn't show them listed under playback, and Dolby doesn't see them.

peterodonnell57
What's DOS?
Views: 727
Message 43 of 46

My Laptop Model G500 running Windows 8.1

buenlb
What's DOS?
Views: 353
Message 44 of 46

I have the same problem on an E570. Uninstalling the driver and restarting the computer works until the next restart when the original drivers are restored. How do I get the headphones to work across restarts?

joneyrobet
What's DOS?
Views: 199
Message 45 of 46

I have the same problem with my laptop (Lenovo ThinkPad T420 ). The headphone is detected but the voice is not visible... can anyone give the suggestion to solve this problem

aquanauta
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 148
Message 46 of 46

Same problem on a T460s. W7 Pro. Reinstalled driver, nothing. Anybody can help?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors