Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ABINJ
What's DOS?
Views: 21,934
Message 1 of 14

TO DOWNLOAD VERIFACE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE

HIII

I'm using lenovo 3000 Y410 laptop and due to system formattig i have lost my veriface software'

ho could i download it?

Retired Guru
Views: 21,760
Message 2 of 14

Re: TO DOWNLOAD VERIFACE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE

Download drivers for your laptop HERE

ib694u
Punch Card
Views: 16,696
Message 3 of 14

there's nothing worse than someone who lists a download [hot] link, you click it and end up at at the Lenovo default support page. ESPECIALLY when the item in question is a Y410 laptop.....because there's NOTHING on the website....not even a link to the correct laptop model....so how do you get the correct software?

link to screenshot showing no model availability....

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/dr5v.jpg/][IMG]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5968/dr5v...

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 16,691
Message 4 of 14

You do realize this is a 3+ year old thread?  Things may have changed.

SUPPORT (above) -> Quick Path (enter Y410) -> select 3000 Y410 or IdeaPad Y410 depending on your model -> Drivers and Software on the right.

There seem to be drivers for both machines.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

ib694u
Punch Card
Views: 16,677
Message 5 of 14

THERE IS absolutely nothing as far as the veriface software is concerned; and that was the request for the thread

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 16,669
Message 6 of 14

Your duplicate post in the thread you started doesn't mention veriface, just a broken drivers link.  Your link seems to lead to a "this photo has been removed" page - so it's a bit of a guessing game.

Are you trying to replace veriface on a system that had it originally, or add it to a system that didn't?  What operating system are you running?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Abdul_Ahad
WWAN
Views: 16,662
Message 7 of 14

Dont worry ABINJ Smiley Happy if your using windows 7 then here ya go https://www.google.as/#q=veriface+for+lenovoif not then post further Smiley Happy I will help out (sorry I posted a google link as this thing was not letting me post the exact link PS its the first result Smiley Happy )

Lets make 2015 the year of the #DO
Did I or someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
gabez
What's DOS?
Views: 5,239
Message 8 of 14

have the same challenge aswell, my laptop fell and my Hdd mulfunctioned so had to replace with a newone and and to buy a new windows, but i cant access lenovo softwares including the veriface. now upgraded to win 10 pro

tripplec
Bit Torrent
Views: 5,230
Message 9 of 14

No Veriface for Windows 10. See Windows 10 in OS's there are thread on this.
T520 Model 4239 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2860QMbr>; Nvidia NVS 4200M Win 10 64bit
Z70-80 I7 - 5500U 16GB GB - 1TB HD Win 10 64bit FHD 17.3", G840 w/2GB

BAYILE
Paper Tape
Views: 2,594
Message 10 of 14

I've been trying to follow that link but it denies

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors