Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saty1296
What's DOS?
Views: 242
Message 1 of 1

Third class warranty support in Australia by repair service provider Teleplan

I recently sent my Lenovo Ideapad Y450 4189 to Australian third party repairer Teleplan which are located in Sydney Australia as advised by Lenovo Technical Support in Philippines.Please note when the notebook was packed and sent it was intact and did not have any physical damage other than minor cosmetic scratches.

Teleplan sent me an email yesterday stating that I had broken the base cover due to which power cable broke and machine is not working which is entirely misleading information as when I packed my machine it was completely in good shape and unbroken. They blamed me for breaking it. Initially I thought that Lenovo had their own repair centre, however they hired this third party Teleplan which they have no control over to repair the machine. If I had known that Lenovo does not their own repair centre, I would have never bought their notebook.

I am very sure that the damage has occurred either during transit or within their repair centre.

If I had known about Teleplan as their repair agent that I would not have sent my machine to them. I personally dealt with Teleplan before with my TOMTOM GPS in last August 20111 and they gave me a quote for repairing my Tomtom GPS stating that it had broken Micro USB connection and after rejecting the quote when I received my unit back, I got it examined from another technician and found out that it was in perfect working order and nothing was broken. Teleplan were just trying to make money for something that was not broken in my Tomtom GPS. My Tomtom GPS is still working perfectly fine with minor software update.

I have made many calls to their technical support team and their customer care in Malaysia and no one has heard anything. I am not even sure where to go from here.

I am writing this post in a hope that someone responsible from Lenovo team would reply to my post and help me out.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors