Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Visit the Lenovo Blogs!

visit the blog Check out the ThinkPad Time Machine

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Touch Sensative keys

Does anyone know how to change what program the touch sensative work with?  The default is Windows Media Player 10 but I cant stand it and was trying to switch the keys over to work with iTunes and haven't been able to find a way yet.

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Re: Touch Sensative keys

So do I. I want another player. Besides, I think it would be better to provide SDK for all sensor keys.
//Y510
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

In your lower right hand tool bar icons there should be and icon with a green arrow pointing down.  If you right click on this you can change the program the button lauches.  Hope this helps.

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

I am sorry I don't think I was clear enough.  What I ment to say was the touch sensative media keys, like play, pause, skip...etc.  I was wondering if there was anyway to change those to a different media plaer. 
But thanks for the input.
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Multimedia Keys - WMP

I'm able to get the multimedia keys to function with iTunes. However, whenever I press the play/pause key (Fn + F7), WMP opens. How can I make WMP stop opening whenever I play/pause music on iTunes using that button?

Thanks.
Highlighted
Serial Port
0 Kudos

Hey, yea i have the same problem i started a thread while back but didnt really resolved it 100% you can install winamp and map buttons in the configuration of winamp. it didnt really Help me 100% so i think there should be a way to change the configuration. I think u better off askin Mark from lenovo for support maybe he has a better idea.
Serial Port
0 Kudos

Re: Multimedia Keys - WMP

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

yes, where is the mapping for that? I tried renaming the WMP exe. Lenovo Y510 CREATES a new exe and runs WMP! This is amazing! (shame, however, it's in a bad way).

so there is prob a reg hack to make this not create the new file. I'll check into it. in the meantime, what does Lenovo have to say about it?