09-24-2016

US

14 Signins

58 Page Views

• Views: 58
  • Message 1 of 2

Touchpad and mouse issues on Y70-70 Touch Laptop

2016-09-24, 12:43 PM

I'm not computer savvy, and I am not entirely sure this is the proper place to ask a question for help, but I've noticed and dealt with over time that my USB mouse seems to click multiple times. I would tap my touchpad from time to time to get exact clicks when needed, but ever since I started reorganizing files which includes clicking and dragging, I've come across issues.

So my USB mouse and my touch pad seem to have issues with being consistent with clicking. If I hold down the click on the touchpad it might spitter to clicking, letting go, then clicking again. Or it might click multiple times, and rarely will it not click.

I believe I noticed a difference after I updated to windows 10, and I thought the issue was just my USB mouse with perhaps dropping it on the floor and it developing an issue. Could anyone please help me resolve this?

I believe this is the laptop I'm using 

Y70-70 Touch Laptop (Lenovo)

Options

3 Posts

09-24-2016

US

14 Signins

58 Page Views

• Views: 58
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Touchpad and mouse issues on Y70-70 Touch Laptop

2016-09-27, 4:16 AM

I have tried to update drivers, disable the mouse and touchpad, download a lenovo update program. I really can't do much with my computer that includes clicking because it works extremely wonky.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save