11-25-2010 03:00 PM - last edited on 12-18-2010 03:33 AM by yigit
Hello Again, everyone!
Today i d like to share with you my new creation:
Realtek HD Audio Driver R2.54 with SRS Premium Sound Control for Lenovo Y560 ONLY.
Package Contains Both x64 and x86 versions of the driver.
To know more about SRS Premium sound click here.
1. Remove Old Realtek Driver. Reboot.
NOTE: For x64 USERS ONLY: Install "Ready Driver Plus" application ( included in package ) and configure it to “disable driver signature enforcement” on every boot.
2. Begin Install of this driver.
3. This picture will see x86 users. Choose "Install this driver software anyway".
4. While installing, this message will pop up. Just click "OK".
5. When driver will finish installing, Reboot.
TIP: Experiment with New CP of SRS. In case you dont like it anyway, just uncheck the box as on screenshot to disable SRS.
Report if something went wrong (or everything is fine).
image(s) >50k converted to link(s).
11-26-2010 04:58 PM
i have nokia phone headphones
Not some high def but good, and i find it louder without SRS
new drivers works perfect for me, it fixed my 'sound clicking problem' i had,
will test SRS more, for now will keep it off, with laptops speakers i hear no diference?
what setings do u have?