Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kims144
Paper Tape
Views: 2,820
Message 1 of 4

Veriface for XP and Novo Button

Hi,

I am very pleased to come across this forum. And greatly appreciate of all of your input.

Just recently bought a Y510 for my sis. She is a homeschooler and many of the programs only run XP. So I installed XP but in doing so mistakenly resized 'C'.

XP is up and running and all the device drivers are properly installed as well. But have few questions.

Can veriface technology be used with XP?

Since Novo Button doesn't work. Is there a way to install thinkvantage technologies on this machine.?

Can I make it a dual boot with vista?

Would greatly appreciate your help on that.,

Retired Guru
Views: 2,818
Message 2 of 4

Re: Veriface for XP and Novo Button

Sure you can make dual-boot system. Google for EasyBCD software. Also, your NOVA button will work if you didn't delete service partition and return disk C size to 30 gb.
//help will save the world
kims144
Paper Tape
Views: 2,813
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your quick response, in order to make 'Novo' button work  i can resize my 'C drive' to 30 gb but how can i bring that service partition back. Secondly, can veriface work with XP?
Retired Guru
Views: 2,780
Message 4 of 4

In your original post you didn't mention you've deleted service partition - you only said you resized C drive. Some software like R-Studio or Acronis Disk Director can recover and bring back deleted partitions.

Can't tell on Veriface under XP, sorry.

//help will save the world

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors