Did you mean: 
lux5296
Paper Tape
Views: 894
Message 1 of 2

WSI file not recognized with built-in Lenovo One key recovery version 8.00 0710

Hello,  

Can any one help me ?

I have made a back-up image (on a external hd disk) of my lenovo ideapad last year (July 2013) with lenovo one key by clicking the program Lenovo one key ... picture.

Due to an update failure of windows 8 yesterday,  I want to restore my laptop from my user back-up image from last year. I started the OKR process with restore from a user image file. When I have choosen the backup.wsi stored from my external HD, OKR says "the image file is not valid, please select a image file).

I am sure that I have not upgraded my OKR software since the purchase of my laptop. Can any one tell me how I can identify the version of OKR which have created my backup.wsi.

the current version of OKR is 8.0.00710

thanks in advance for your help.

Highlighted
LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 872
Message 2 of 2

Re: WSI file not recognized with built-in Lenovo One key recovery version 8.00 0710

The OKR software might be affected by the update failure. Why not try troubleshooting the update failure first before solving the okr problem. 

I have long migrated to Win 8.1 but maybe you can try to locate the troubleshooting process in your Win 8 system: Fix problems with windows update. In Win 8.1 it is located in Action Center/Troubleshooting/System and Security.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors