Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshpete
What's DOS?
Views: 179
Message 1 of 3

Webcam problem after upgrade to windows ideapad z500

Hallo Guys,

I have webcam problem since i have upgraded my os from win 8.1 to win 10. When i tried to use my webcam for skype or other purposes, the picture started to slide and it didnt stop. i already have re-installed the webcam driver but still the problem still occurs until now. maybe you guys have the same problem like me? or anyboby have a solution for this problem?

best regrads

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 171
Message 2 of 3

Re: Webcam problem after upgrade to windows ideapad z500

Hello,
Welcome to Lenovo Community. Sorry to learn of your problem with Windows 10.

If your Z500 is not on Lenovo's Compatibility List for Windows 10 upgrade, you might consider reverting to the previous operating system.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 158
Message 3 of 3

Re: Webcam problem after upgrade to windows ideapad z500

As mentioned by the MOD, your system is not on the compatibility list for Windows 10. This does not mean the system can't run it, it just means that Lenovo has not fully tested the system or has not provided drivers for Win 10. The list is constantly being updated so there is a small chance that your system will show up in a few months though can't make any promises. 

With that in mind, if you really want to keep Win 10 try reinstalling the camera driver.

If that does not work go ahead and uninstall the driver and restart your machine, when there is no driver installed windows installs the driver it think most correctly fits.

Good luck,

Miguel 
Community Service Readiness, Spanish, Smart Device & Gaming Community Leader

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors