Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MKBim
Paper Tape
Views: 319
Message 1 of 2

Where can I find a darn y510p charger?!

I have the y510p with the GT 750M SLI. My charger died on me, and I tried to order one via Amazon provided by a forum thread here a while ago, to only receive an adapter with a 45N0112 modeL number when my adapter is 45N0111. 

Tried to to purchase it off Lenovo the other day to which I get an email that the product is "end of life" and now they've taken down the listing. So do tell me Lenovo... How am I to use my laptop without the 170w charger that you provide? No universal charger has that wattage. How the heck could you just shelf something like a charger after its only been about 3 years?

I mean I thought your company was fantastic but what the heck man. Do enlighten me as to a guaranteed place to get a 45N0111 charger!!!

I haven't been able to use my laptop for a week! Why? BECAUSE I CANT BUY A CHARGER. THANKS.

MKBim
Paper Tape
Views: 280
Message 2 of 2

Re: Where can I find a darn y510p charger?!

Well. Thanks for the help. Guess I'll sell this without a charger. Never again will I support your company.

Posting this in Reddit to gain some traction at how terrible your service is. Can't even buy a charger for an almost 3 year old laptop. Ridiculous.

Mod's Edit: Posting edited to conform to Forum Rules.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors