Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcfatty_22
Paper Tape
Views: 171
Message 1 of 1

Where is my y470p???

I have exhausted every chat and phone option I can find and nobody at Lenovo seems to know what is happening with my order.  I ordered a y470p on April 19th. I received it on April 23rd.  It had a number of problems within the first day after receiving it.  I was advised by tech support to return it.  I spoke with sales and returns and they both said that in order to get a replacement I had to mail it back and place another order the same day. I mailed it back and UPS delivered it to Lenovo on May 7th.  I placed my replacement order over the phone on April 30th.  I have received THREE ship dates, one for May 4th one for May 9th and one for May 13th and Lenovo has missed all of them. 

After the first  I was told that there may have been an error in tying the warranty to the computer when it was ordered and that was the cause for the delay.  After missing the second ship date I spoke with post sales twice and was told that it was out of stock. (Up until the 11th Lenovo still had y470p 08552ku’s available for order.  Now, they do not.)  I spoke with someone from sales Thursday who spoke with someone in supply who told her that Lenovo had an issue where people placed fraudulent orders which has caused problems with trying to get y470p’s shipped out.  The rep was unable to provide any timeframe of when it would ship.  Now the 2ku’s aren’t even listed on lenovo’s website.  Also, when I got my new estimate of the 13th it changed it showing that I wasn’t even being charged.   It seems as though no one at Lenovo knows what is really happening with my order and yet they have had my money for three weeks now and all I’ve gotten is a broken laptop with empty promises of a replacement.  I thought Lenovo was known for quality and good customer service?  Has anyone else had problems like this??? If they value their reputation, I hope they prove it by fixing this. I'll update if I hear anything...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors