cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 271
Message 2 of 4

Re: Which fan do you guys think I should get?

Do you have a dedicated gpu like nvidia or amd?
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
nikolay1243
Punch Card
Views: 269
Message 3 of 4

ye ive got the z580 with i5 and nvidia
Z580 with i5 and nvidia
nikolay1243
Punch Card
Views: 240
Message 4 of 4

Greetings all! I have recently purchased 3 laptop fans and tested them seperatly. What I can say is that the Cooler Master X2 is the best fan that I have seen and used on the Lenovo z580. Using this fan, I have managed to get the hdd temp to as low as 34 C on idle/internet. The cpu is at 36-40 at idle/internet.

When gaming, the cpu never managed to pass 70 C ( tested using minecraft, apb reloaded, chivalry, team fortress 2). The hdd-45C at max.

Ofcourse there are much more expensive and powerful coolers which will get the temps even lower, but this is the most affordable, quiet, and performing of them all

If you have a fan which can bring the temos down even further, post it as a reply, Just make sure it costs £35 or less!

Moderator Note; subject edited; post merged in

Z580 with i5 and nvidia

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors