cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eirikra
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 5,834
Message 1 of 3

Why does my y510p came with Intel HD Graphics 4600 instead of NVIDIA GeForce GT750M?

At the end of August I bought my gorgeous Lenovo Y510p, and I'm in love with it, but recently I discovered that it has Intel HD Graphics 4600 insted of the NVIDIA GeForce GT750M that was on the description... I bought it via the Lenovo site, model 59370005 to be exact.

How do I get my GeForce card and why did I get the Intel HD Graphics instead?? Does anyone else has the same issue?

Thank you

EDIT: Oh, uhm, there's something weird... in some places it says I have the Intel HD... but in other places it says I do have the NVIDIA card. I am confused and I won't be opening this baby any time soon to check.

P.S. Hope I don't sound creepy or something.

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 5,788
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why does my y510p came with Intel HD Graphics 4600 instead of NVIDIA GeForce GT750M?

@Eirikra wrote:

At the end of August I bought my gorgeous Lenovo Y510p, and I'm in love with it, but recently I discovered that it has Intel HD Graphics 4600 insted of the NVIDIA GeForce GT750M that was on the description... I bought it via the Lenovo site, model 59370005 to be exact.

How do I get my GeForce card and why did I get the Intel HD Graphics instead?? Does anyone else has the same issue?

Thank you

EDIT: Oh, uhm, there's something weird... in some places it says I have the Intel HD... but in other places it says I do have the NVIDIA card. I am confused and I won't be opening this baby any time soon to check.

P.S. Hope I don't sound creepy or something.

Go to device manager and check if you have both driver installed. That is Intel hd 4600 and Nvidia GeForce GT750M. If yes, that means by default your unit runs using Intel HD4600 but when playing games for example it uses the GT750M.

Eirikra
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 5,771
Message 3 of 3

Re: Why does my y510p came with Intel HD Graphics 4600 instead of NVIDIA GeForce GT750M?

Yes! O: I have both installed

I didn't knew that it could do that. Now it's just more amazing!

Thank yoouuu!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors