Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,767
Message 11 of 14

Re: Windows Boot Manager boot failed

@danico888 wrote:
When I downloaded it, I got 2 options, make it into a ISO file to use it for a DVD with 4gb space or more. Or to download it into a USB with atleast 4 gb of space. I downloaded it onto the usb, and I tried a couple different things, like neokenchi suggested, but none of these worked. I've tried to restore my computer, do the command promts. I've done everything in the computer repair tab, but none of them works. When I tried to refresh computer, it said that windows file was locked or something

Instead of Refresh have you tried Reset? Do note that as probably you have read that it will erase everything in the C drive and place a fresh OS into it.

danico888
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,768
Message 12 of 14

Like I said, I tried everything in there, nothing would work
LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,765
Message 13 of 14

@danico888 wrote:
Like I said, I tried everything in there, nothing would work

Then I guess you have no other choice except to use One Key Recovery. Shut down your unit and then press the NOVO button. From the menu presented select System Recovery. Then just select the option to restore to factory condition. If this does not work then call Lenovo.

danico888
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,760
Message 14 of 14

Already tried One Key Recovery as well, I'm going to call Lenovo later on Smiley Happy Anyway thanks for the help.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors