Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ram95
Fanfold Paper
Views: 383
Message 1 of 2

Wireless Adapter is not working (Code 10) "Driver is not digitally signed"

Hi.I am having a Z580 (Windows 7 65 bit home premium) laptop.Recently I am experincing many problems with my wireless adapter.After a few seconds of switching on, wireless symbol will show "Limited Access". I will try troubleshooting, but the system will hang and i have to force it to shutdown.So I have un-installed the wireless driver and re-installed it. But now the same "Limited Access" happens and when i troubelshoot, (Reseting wireless adapter) the adapter goes off and it is shown that "Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems". When i looked into device manager it is shown that ""This device cannot start .Code10"". Also when i checked the details, it is showing that "'the driver is not digitally signed"".Please help me solve this issue asap.notsignd.JPG

trblshtng.JPG

ram95
Fanfold Paper
Views: 369
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wireless Adapter is not working (Code 10) "Driver is not digitally signed"

Update : If i put laptop in sleep after wireless becomes "Limited access"  after 10-15 mins if i reopen it, wifi is connected normally and it works! but for a period less than 10 mins.. After that again "Limited access" is coming and nothing will load!!! it is becoming a serious issue plz help

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors