Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bren-Sterling
What's DOS?
Views: 170
Message 1 of 2

Wireless Internet crashing randomly

Hello everyone! Smiley Happy

I've had my think IdeaPad P500 for a few months and recently my computer has been disconnecting itself from the internet at random intervals. I can attempt to reconnect it once, and it will reconnect for a spell, but then it will disconnect itself again and then I'll have to reboot the computer, often more than once.

Early morning, Mid-day, and night; I can't seem to go a day without experiencing this. 

It's very frusturating, especially when I take a class online and it happens in the middle of a test... it's ridiculous. 

I have not altered the computer in any way, I have all the drivers updated; I have taken very good care of this machine. 

Anyway, my problem is-as I have said before-that the computer disconnects itself. What should I do? 

cbautis2
Bit Torrent
Views: 162
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wireless Internet crashing randomly

Have you tried System Restore to the point where you were not getting these dropouts? Maybe some Windows updates or change in configuration that causes these dropouts.

Lenovo Y470: i7-2670QM | 8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM | Nvidia GeForce GT 550M | 500 GB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD | ASUS PCE-AC56 802.11ac Network Adapter | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors