Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexis_ramest
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,693
Message 1 of 5

Y400 motherboard model

Hello everyone,

I have a problem. I recently made a trip overseas and tried to charge my laptop in the plane. The socket had (supposedly) adequate voltage and amperage levels for my charger and computer. It worked for about two seconds and then my computer turned off and stopped working.

After returning home, I took the computer to a repairing center, since neither the airline nor the warranty covered that kind of damage. They told me that the motherboard was damaged and that I need a replacement. However, I am unable to find the model of the Y400 motherboard on manuals or the Internet. Does anybody here know and could tell me what the model is, please? I thank you all in advance.
alexis_ramest
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,668
Message 2 of 5

Re: Y400 motherboard model

Please Smiley Sad I really need some help.
LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,662
Message 3 of 5

@alexis_ramest wrote:
Please Smiley Sad I really need some help.

Page 78 of the Hardware Maintenance Manual lists the motherboard for your unit.

alexis_ramest
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,661
Message 4 of 5

My unit did not come with a hardware maintenance manual. It only has warranty papers, a confuguration poster and a "general information and security" guide (which doesn't contain information regarding the motherboard).
LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,658
Message 5 of 5

@alexis_ramest wrote:
My unit did not come with a hardware maintenance manual. It only has warranty papers, a confuguration poster and a "general information and security" guide (which doesn't contain information regarding the motherboard).

Yes all unit did not come with the HMM but they are available only in the download site. Here is the link for your unit.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors