Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jg_rodriguez
What's DOS?
Views: 319
Message 1 of 1

Y410p DEAD HELP! International purchase HELP ! Read carefully

And my Y410p just died.... she did not got even to the 2 months

Without any warning my Y410p just died, the laptop wont turn on, meaning that the laptop wont even POST or even show the Lenovo splash screen, hell im not even able to get to the BIOS using the dedicated button that the laptop has. I have also even connected an external monitor to rule out a bad LCD display issue, resetting the RAM, try to turn on the laptop without the RAM, and nothing the only solution.

For some reason im still able to turn on and off the backlit keyboard.

A picture talks more than a thousands words...

Lenovo y410p Fail - YouTube

Ohh BTW in the channel you will the video of the same laptop when it was working, the video was taken the day I got the laptop in my hands less than 2 months ago ... ohh those happy days...

*** The Important Part Below***

At this moment I am almost sure that  a replament would be, however there is catch, at this moment im outside of the US, and I dont have any friends in the US, I purchased this computer online(august, so the warranty is still valid), lenovo shipped the the computer to a P.O BOX that I have in miami, and the P.O Box sent the computer to me. I called the Lenovo Support line ((1-877-453-6686) however they told that the cannot help since im outside of the US, the provided me a number where the supposedly help me out (001-800-507-2694), however when I called there I didnt reach Lenovo , I reached National Marketing Line or something like that, It was wrong number but for some reason this is the same phone number that appears in the webpage for international IdeaPad support.

BTW I live in Panama,Central America

Could someone help me, thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors