Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CCSaar
Paper Tape
Views: 719
Message 1 of 3

Y410p Ultrabay Battery Question

I know that while officially there are no Y410p Ultrabay Attachments, I know that at least the graphics card from the Y510p works in it. I would like to expand my battery life - what, if any, Ultrabay battery attachments work in the Y410p?

Would this work, for instance?

Thanks for the help in advance, and sorry if this has been posted before! I am new here and could not find the question already answered.

*edit title

Guru
Views: 692
Message 2 of 3

Re: Y410p Ultrabay Battery Question

Sorry but where did you read about a "Battery" accessory for Ultrabay?

As per my knowledge there are only following accessories for Y410p -

1) HDD

2) Fan

3) DVD drive

Even the Graphics card is not supposed to work with Y410p, even if you can fit it, there are several problems that can ruin your laptop.

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
CCSaar
Paper Tape
Views: 689
Message 3 of 3

Re: Y410p Ultrabay Battery Question

Hmm. Well, the link I provided is just one of the Ultrabay Battery accessories I found, but none of them appear to say what computers they're compatible with.

I guess my question is: Are all Ultrabays created equal? As in, will the battery in the link I provided work for my Y410p? If not, ARE there any batteries that will work? Or is the Y410p's Ultrabay not compatible with batteries at all?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors