Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drdolil99
Fanfold Paper
Views: 414
Message 1 of 2

Y480 HotKey Windows 8

So I was really excited today to install Windows 8 on my OCZ Vector Drive.... I mean REALLY excited.

I installed all the drivers and some other software that actually worked like YouCam and Power2Go because I like my computer to be as close to Lenovo Stock as possible. Unfortunately I cannot get my WiFi to Turn on. I hit FN+F5 and it says Airplane Mode Off, but WiFi is Still OFF. I put my old hard drive back in and it worked perfectly. Is there a hotkey App that will work with the Y480?

I called Lenovo Support and they tried to Charge me $89 to fix the issue and I have no faith that it would have even been fixed.

Also, Is there a OKR that I can use?

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 399
Message 2 of 2

Re: Y480 HotKey Windows 8

HI
Please install the lenovo energy management driver of windows 7 and then press the hotkey. It should work
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors