Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
l3uzzy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 255
Message 1 of 1

Y50-70 Adapter is not supported

I have had this lenovo laptop(y50-70 touch) for going on 5 years great product dont really know what is going on with it now. When the laptop is off or asleep the device seems to charge perfectly fine yet the second the device comes on it does not want to charge at all. I receive an error message saying that the adapter is not supported. So running with this here are the whole list of things i have done thus far to try to fix said problems.

• Updated chip set to connect properly with windows 10.

Bought new battery .battery lenovo.jpg
  • Bought a new charger adapter.charger lenovo.jpg
  • Checked if it would charge in safe mode(nothing came up stating that the device was being charged) and bios(do not know how to check to see if it is charging while in bios).
  • Checked to see if the problem was incurring do to being in airplane mode with lenovo vantage, i somehow do not have the the option to enable or disable said airplane mode.vantage version.jpg
  • Vantage says that bother batteries are in working order and just fine.vantage.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated i just want this thing working properly again, i have checked and rechecked all of the pins and connectors on the motherboard and they seem to be fine and in working order with no char or burn marks on them. Don't understand why the laptop can charge while being asleep yet not when active even with completely new battery and adapter.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors