Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matteo48
Fanfold Paper
Views: 253
Message 1 of 5

Y50-70 reboot

Hello,

I'm having trouble with my Y50-70. It reboots itself after few minutes and then i can use it normally. I checked after virus and drivers issu compatibility and nothing.I also have an SSD and the firmware is up to date.

Please help me on this one, i'm gettin sick of having so many problems with this computer ; the screen, the audio drivers, now that... Come on Lenovo !!!

Thank you

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 241
Message 2 of 5

Re: Y50-70 reboot

@Matteo48 wrote:

Hello,

I'm having trouble with my Y50-70. It reboots itself after few minutes and then i can use it normally. I checked after virus and drivers issu compatibility and nothing.I also have an SSD and the firmware is up to date.

Please help me on this one, i'm gettin sick of having so many problems with this computer ; the screen, the audio drivers, now that... Come on Lenovo !!!

Thank you

Try checking for corrupt files and repairing it by running (without the quotation) the following in command prompt with admin rights "sfc /scannow & dism /online /cleanup-image /restore health".

Matteo48
Fanfold Paper
Views: 227
Message 3 of 5

Well i can't even boot the thing now. Does't mean it is your fault though ; anyway, never bought a laptop so -pardon my french - **bleep**ty.

I don't even know what to do, other than sending it to get repaired, where i know (from what i have been reading elsewhere), the problem won"t get solved.

Thank you anyway

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 219
Message 4 of 5

@Matteo48 wrote:

Well i can't even boot the thing now. Does't mean it is your fault though ; anyway, never bought a laptop so -pardon my french - **bleep**ty.

I don't even know what to do, other than sending it to get repaired, where i know (from what i have been reading elsewhere), the problem won"t get solved.

Thank you anyway

Well you can try contacting Lenovo for a possible repair of the unit themselves.

Matteo48
Fanfold Paper
Views: 216
Message 5 of 5

Why i can't even use the key next to the power button, it is supposed to allow me to start in safe mode ?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors