Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Centuss
What's DOS?
Views: 613
Message 1 of 2

Y50-70 your PC ran into problem and needs to restart

Hi,

For about 3 months now my laptop keeps restarting at random, sometimes several times in a span of few minutes, sometimes it’s „restart free” for several hours, but then it happens again and is accompanied by a loud pop. I’ve tried everything that I could think of (reinstalling system, drivers etc), but nothing seems to help. The problems seem to escalate when I run games, even those that do not require powerful specs such as old rpgs. One thing that I can think of that could have caused this is that I used to have a lot of tabs opened in chrome and that could put a strain on the laptop. I understand that this is probably not enough to come up with a solution so please tell me what kind of data should I supply. 

Thank You

Homin
Token Ring
Views: 599
Message 2 of 2

Re: Y50-70 your PC ran into problem and needs to restart

Most likely it is hardware problem. For what part that have problem, you'll need to read the error message windows send out. But I think it is either RAM or Harddisk problem.

So, right now it would be very helpful if you can read or capture BSOD messege. It'll help pinpoint what problem the windows ran into that needed restart.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors