02-09-2013 02:42 PM
I have run the battery meter program from lenovo what is installed last night. And now my laptop wont charge anymore, well it does but i need to take out the battery and replug the adapter first. This is really strange because it seems its not a hardware faillure but more a software one... Can anybody help me please?
This is what i have already done
- System restore
- Took the battery out of the system for about 30 minutes
- Unplugged the adapter for about 30 minutes
- Ive tried to reinstall the battery drivers in windows
- Ive tried to run the same program again
- And ofcourse i tried another power socket and cable
Can anybody help me? Because the laptop is just 1 day old...
PS: Sorry for my English i hope you guys can understand me
Already thanks - Jasper
02-09-2013 10:57 PM
02-10-2013 05:43 AM
I did what you advised, but i still have the problem.
Also i did a total recovery and i still have this problem... And now my touchpad is also going crazy random. What the hell i got this laptop only two days.