Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuRe1on2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 437
Message 1 of 2

Y510P Ideapad, bootup problem

Hey, I have an Lenovo ideapad Y510P with windows 10 and all of a sudden today it stopped booting up, Ive tried several times to do hard reboots, running without the battery and with only the battery..

So this is what happens. I start the computer, first shows the lenovo logo with the loading ring, this loads for about 10 mins and then this screen shows:

IMG_20161115_105121.jpg

So after this within 30 seconds the computer automatically restarts, This time comes the lenovo logo again but this time is says "Preparing automatic repair" and after about 5 minutes its black, I can move my mouse around though..

IMG_20161115_105511.jpg

and there its stuck.. Nothing happens... Another thing worth mentioning is that i cannot open Bios..

Please help me guys Smiley Sad

Thanks in advance! 

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 385
Message 2 of 2

Re: Y510P Ideapad, bootup problem

@SuRe1on2 wrote:

Hey, I have an Lenovo ideapad Y510P with windows 10 and all of a sudden today it stopped booting up, Ive tried several times to do hard reboots, running without the battery and with only the battery..

So this is what happens. I start the computer, first shows the lenovo logo with the loading ring, this loads for about 10 mins and then this screen shows:

So after this within 30 seconds the computer automatically restarts, This time comes the lenovo logo again but this time is says "Preparing automatic repair" and after about 5 minutes its black, I can move my mouse around though..

and there its stuck.. Nothing happens... Another thing worth mentioning is that i cannot open Bios..

Please help me guys Smiley Sad

Thanks in advance! 

You can try downloading the media creation tool for win 10 Home edition and make a bootable flash drive win 10 installer. Boot from this flash drive and select repair. You may try repairing by selecting Startup problem. If it says it cant make the repair, choose to do a advance troubleshooting and try to select restore from a previous date where the unit is still operating properly. If that one still fail then you have the option to Refresh or Reset or Use OKR to restore the unit to factory condition.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors