09-11-2015 01:08 PM
Just wanted to let others know about the SLI Graphics Card. All of a sudden my pc shutdown while viewing a Youtube video. I smelled some weird burning smell coming from the computer. Wouldn't boot, eventually I pulled the second graphics card on the right side of the pc. Looked at it and there was major burn spot on it. Started up the PC and it was fine without the graphics card. There must be some sort of overheating issue and they are defective. I rarely play games on this pc and this occured simply watching a youtube video which seems really odd. I do have two monitors hooked up to the system.
09-11-2015 01:18 PM - edited 09-11-2015 01:18 PM
Welcome to the Lenovo Community !
Sorry to hear of your problems. I would recommend that you discontinue using the card and contact Lenovo Support for additional assistance.
Lenovo Support - USA
24 hours a day 7 days / week
07-19-2016 02:17 PM