Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigBossy510p
What's DOS?
Views: 532
Message 1 of 3

Y510P brand new speaker problem, search but nothing

Ok I searched for my issue online and nobody has this problem, freshi install of 8.1 all drivers in place everything works even SLI Smiley Very Happy, my only issue is my left speaker has a small crackle on it, at first I thought the speaker was blown but further inspection let me to believe that the case is not fully pressing down or there is something loose

for example max volume i hear this like blown speaker noise only from the left speaker but if I press down on the bottom of the case up (like put pressure on the bottom of that side of the speaker) it sounds perfect???? should I take the bottom casing off and retighten all screws???

BigBossy510p
What's DOS?
Views: 517
Message 2 of 3

Re: Y510P brand new speaker problem, search but nothing

Anyone????

dbentzjr
Paper Tape
Views: 308
Message 3 of 3

Re: Y510P brand new speaker problem, search but nothing

I'm having the very same issue, it's awesome knowing that my laptop speaker is possibly not blown. With the Dolby system in this laptop I know I have been blasting it since I got it with all kinds of music! I didn't yet try your suggestion of pressing on that left speaker from the bottom, but if that does work, Ill open it up and find a way to "tighten" and fix the speaker to fix the issue.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors