Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiltti00
Paper Tape
Views: 212
Message 1 of 4

Y510p DEAD

Hello, My Lenovo (end 2013 model) is dead. When I push the power button, nothing happens. I have checked the power supply - it is OK. Black screen, nothing happens. I have tried to connet to external screen. Nothing.

Since I have seen that there are many postings regarding similar issue, is there a Lenovo action to fix this?

itsukawa
Paper Tape
Views: 186
Message 2 of 4

Re: Y510p DEAD

check the indicator, if only charge on thats the mobo, this produc is bad, go buy pc instead

because you know what? the repair cost almost same as new nvidia gpu lol, and this problem gonna happen again in no time, i got mine broken in only 3month gap

Guru
Views: 170
Message 3 of 4

Probably a motherboard failure. You should contact a local technician or a Lenovo service center so that they can take a look and identify the cause.

For Lenovo Support, just click on the Support link above.

You can try the power flee method -

1) Disconnect all power supply , external connections and Battery. Press power button for 40 seconds.

2) Connect power supply and battery and try to start.

Can you hear any beep, fan running, any LED - anything at all?

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
Revolution009
What's DOS?
Views: 162
Message 4 of 4

The same thing happened to my y510p after 2 years of use. never buying lenovo again. I bought a Asus Republic of gamers instead

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors