Did you mean: 
Highlighted
reaxtic
Paper Tape
Views: 1,439
Message 1 of 5

Y510p Thermopad

Hello,
I would like to ask if you know: what size are thermopad Lenovo y510P? I'd like to buy and replace, but do not know their dimensions.

Moderator comment: Bumping more frequently than 3 days unfairly pushes other members' threads downwards. Bumping post(s) removed.

reaxtic
Paper Tape
Views: 1,399
Message 2 of 5

Re: Y510p Thermopad

@refresh

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,393
Message 3 of 5

@reaxtic wrote:

Hello,
I would like to ask if you know: what size are thermopad Lenovo y510P? I'd like to buy and replace, but do not know their dimensions.

The size may not be important since you can just cut it to size. What is important is the thickness of the pad. You might consider using a thermal paste instead. This is the preferrable method used by everyone.

reaxtic
Paper Tape
Views: 1,380
Message 4 of 5

Thank you for your answer, which is where they are thermopady could use paste? I do not know if it would be a good solution. What to thermopadów is so thick I mean, I remember only that were 2 mm thick. He needs to know what these thermopady May thickness on youtube - https://youtu.be/0xMIjXVzF18?t=17m27s

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,371
Message 5 of 5

@reaxtic wrote:

Thank you for your answer, which is where they are thermopady could use paste? I do not know if it would be a good solution. What to thermopadów is so thick I mean, I remember only that were 2 mm thick. He needs to know what these thermopady May thickness on youtube - https://youtu.be/0xMIjXVzF18?t=17m27s

From your video link, it seems that a combination of thermopad and thermo paste are utilized. For the GPU and CPU you use thermo paste while for the GPU ram and others, thermopad. I don't have the data for the thermopad but you should consider the thickness since some of those components might not touch the integrated heatsink. As stated earlier the dimension can be cut to size so just choose a large dimension when you make the order.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors