Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ocarberry25
Paper Tape
Views: 399
Message 1 of 3

Y510p issues

Most of the time while I use my y510p it makes this faint beeping noise every few seconds and it drives me insane. It started a few weeks ago and hasnt stopped. I dont know what caused it because this is a relatively new machine that I got in march and I havent dropped in or spilled anything on it. Do I need to send this in and get a new one or is there something that I can do to fix this? Any information on this problem would be a great help thank you.

dastre
Fanfold Paper
Views: 282
Message 2 of 3

Re: Y510p issues

I'm not familiar with this machine.  But I would check in the bios to see if there is a HW Monitor warning beep.  Maybe the warning is set too low, or the machine is running hot.  Next I would check for unknown software.  Maybe you've an evil service sent to annoy you.

Guru
Views: 265
Message 3 of 3

Re: Y510p issues

When does this beeping noise happen? Is it while gaming or doing graphics intensive tasks?

have you setup your computer to beep if it goes beyond a set temperature in NVidia software?

Is everything else running fine and you are only getting a beep sound?

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors